You will be required to lead a team in our creative division, INKA - where you will manage various aspect of project management including:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Besi.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer and Creative work management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Creation and management of project timeline
- Handling and delegation of tasks from client according to service contract
- Optimising productivity at the office both with tasks and knowledge enhancement of team members
- Effectively liaise with clients on requirements and requests
- Able to produce systematic methods to record and report team performance and client satisfaction
- Make quick, rationale and sound decision on day-to-day situations
Understanding elements within this field is essential. You will be expected to know about the concept (theory) of:
- Internet codes such as HTML, ASP, PHP
- Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla
- Databases such as MySQL
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Creatives production and printing / materials
Your understanding of these elements allow you to communicate effectively with team members and assist you to make sound decisions.
You will also be required to be firm, yet approachable to the team to ensure a balance of work productivity and employee morale is maintained.
This position reports directly to the Account Director.